EVS experience of Luismi in the Netherlands, “Extra Mile” project
Luismi, a young from Valencia (Spain), participated during one year of the experience EVS. European Voluntary Service project in Ommen (Holanda-Países Bajos) whit the Olde Vechte Foundation. An entity that has the collaboration of more than 25 volunteers from different countries. Among other things, Luismi focused its EVS participation on the following topics and activities:
- Support in digital marketing and promotion in social networks of Erasmus+ projects in which the association participates.
- Coaching and mentoring of volunteers and young people of different nationalities.
- Logistical and practical support in the implementation of projects and training courses in non-formal education and experiential training.
- Facilitate and implement content in training sessions, on topics such as personal development, entrepreneurship, theatre and performing arts, coaching and basic psychotherapy techniques, as well as the development of other skills.
- Organization of outdoor activities for groups of young people and local educational institutions.
- Administrative management of documentation related to projects within the Erasmus+ program.
- Support in the dissemination of the EVS program and other European opportunities.
- Collaborate with the preparation of new mobility, training and volunteering projects.
- Assistance in the organization of events and workshops on European opportunities and promotion of the Erasmus+ and EVS program.
- Promotion and search of partners and expansion of contact networks to increase opportunities and training and mobility offer for the local and international audience of the entity.
After this experience, Luismi is prepared to apply everything learned and start working as a psychotherapist and coach in Valencia. From GoEurope we wish him all the best in his new professional challenge!