A New Start for NEETs
The project Creative Business: “A New Start for NEETs” is an Erasmus+ Strategic Partnership project in the field of Adult Education, that aims to raise creative entrepreneurial development opportunities for the NEETs, with the purpose of creating a structured transition from their unemployed stage onto their new beginning, by supporting them in developing their own creative businesses, in a transnational approach.
The project is implemented transnationally, with a consortium formed by 4 European entities representing Poland, Spain, Romania and Italy and, it will bring together:
· 120 NEETs (people not in employment, education or training), in the Pilot course and in the individual entrepreneurial counselling activity (30 persons/country)
· 320 (at least) Decision makers, Experts, specialists, professionals as results of the dissemination activities
Duration of the project: 01/09/2017 – 31/08/2019
MAIN PROJECT ACTIVITIES
First stage of the project includes the development of an innovative tool for individual entrepreneurial counselling (creative career roadmap) and of 2 training curricula: one of them on creative entrepreneurship and the other one in ICT.
An online pilot course will be organized in each partner country, for at least 30 NEETs (country): one of them on creative entrepreneurship and the other one in ICT.
After online pilot courses, all the participants will be benefiting of individual entrepreneurial counseling sessions.
The project will also show to the NEETs 3 successful business examples in creative industry/country, with the purpose to serve as an inspiration for the future entrepreneurs.
Within the project, there will be organized a transnational learning activity: “How to become a succesful entrepreneur in creative fields” training course, in Spain, with 12 participants, from all 4 countries.
MAIN PROJECT RESULTS
The project will achieve as main tangible results:
· An innovative tool for individual entrepreneurial counseling
· Creative career roadmap
· 2 training curricula: 1 on creative entrepreneurship, and another one for ICT
· 2 online pilot courses implemented/country
· Pilot course on creative entrepreneurship, and another one in ICT
· Visits to successful entrepreneurs and business from the Creative Industry
· International learning activity: “How to be a Succesful Entrepreneur in Creative Fields”, training course in Spain
· Guide of Best Creative Entrepreneurship Practices
WHAT IS A NEET?
A NEET is a young person who is “Not in Education, Employment, or Training”. The acronym NEET was first used in the United Kingdom but its use has spread to other countries and regions including Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, United States…
The classification comprises people who are not employed, not engaged in housework, not enrolled in school or work-related training, and not seeking work.
VISIT THE WEBSITE OF THE PROJECT